Aerial: OAC Campus
1994-038.0252

Search again:


In 1919, W. F. Payne took this photograph of the OAC (now OSU) campus in Corvallis and the residential areas north of Monroe Ave. and south of Jefferson Ave. while on “barnstorming jaunt with former friend of WWI.”

aerial_OSU_1919

OAC Corvallis, 1919

 

© 2015 Benton County Historical Society & Museum
Philomath, Oregon

Oregon State University Horner Museum Collection
sponsored and supported in part by the
Horner Museum Fund